Sick in Singapore


I am now inside the terminal awaiting boarding. This FREE INTERNET access is great and a good pass time and "call to arms" for the warrior (plus it is pretty cool to think it is nighttime here on Wednesday and only early morning there. HE has made a way for me to communicate across time and many many miles). I bought some ginger cookies hoping I could keep those down. Alas, thank goodness for all the airsick bags I snagged from the plane. They have come in handy. purchased different malaria medication as well as Dramamine and hope it helps. Just a few more hours and I will be at my destination. Obviously the enemy is afraid! I don't "feel" too bad - just a tad weak - which could be a combo of many things including hunger. Ah, the life of an itinerant missionary!

Popular Posts