Enlarge My Territory

Jabez on Clowning: "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." 1 Chron 4:10

The was little to comple in the now massive Clown Station. Only setting up the makeup, and that required littel effort and only a short amount of time. The STM's (short term missionaries) began arriving on time but trickling in. Like a grand family reunion or homecoming, there were many hugs, questions about the "India Event" and lost of praise and committments of prayer.

This is my extended family of provision. Truly God is a great Provider. Many commented on how much the Clown Station has expanded - that it has!

After lunch, I made a Walmart run for last minute items. It was nice to get a break - probably the last one for five days. I feel prepared for His plans and purposes. Many times I have been afforded the opportunity to pray for various things and situations. The Father has them all covered, His mercy is new and expanding.

Popular Posts