Small Thanks

Here I am at DFW airport mixed in with all the summer travelers. Families with children, teens off to find fun in the sun, the usual weekday business travelers and hundreds of uniformed armed service personal.

I do my best to approach each one, shake hands and say, "Thank you for serving."

It feels like an very small gesture for the very large service they perform for our country - and you and me.

I am excited to personally have the opportunity to interact with 15 Marines Special Operations men and their families over the next few days. I have no idea what exactly that will look like or demand. I am only there to follow orders of my Commander. I hope to "Be - all that I can be."

Please pray for our ministries finances. We have several large financial commitments and a dwindling supply of funds. God is our source and He has never be lacking.

Please pray for the Spirit to heal with love and laughter the soldiers fresh from the killing fields of war. Pray for divine mercy and comfort for the children and spouses.

Please pray for my continued health and recovery. I am pleased to report 82%.

Pray again for my BAGS to make it to San Diego! All the fun is in the belly of the winged beasts!

Pray and them pray!

In the air again.
Serving those who shed blood
Charlynn
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Popular Posts