Of Sermons and Saints

Warriors and co-laborers in the Harvest Fields of Christ!

I send you greetings from the other side of the world and from the believers in Sri Lanka. Thank you for your prayers regarding the work going on here. We had a wonderful and successful program with the children at the Buddhist school. The headmaster (who is a believer) was impressed with the presentation and it's non-threatening evangelical message. I used a "trick" bag that utilizes the Child Evangelism colors to share the Gospel. The headmaster shared afterward the children were very attentive and it was an excellent way to share with them, many who had NO prior exposure to the Gospel message!

Praise be to the Father for His equipping of the saints and using unique ways to break through cultural strongholds. The headmaster also said many Buddhist parents were listening to see "what" was being said - and their response was positive as well. Sowing, plowing, in fallow ground!

SUNDAY - we attended a village church service that was AMAZING. I shared the "Three Trees" story with the congregation that included over 50 village children, around 40 adults and one gecko! They loved it but I’m not sure about the lizard. A preached the sermon. Three women came forward and accepted Christ, and A asked me to lead them in the salvation prayer.

We knelt before the altar, I cried and prayed, they prayed and cried and the angels in heaven rejoiced at the increase in the Kingdom. After the service, A prayed for each of the children individually and many of the congregants came forward for special prayer.

Now I am as many of you know, a "died-in-the-wool" Baptist, and have never seen "healing" as described in the Bible. But brothers and sisters - I can tell you confidently yesterday I saw MIRACULOUS healing. I will explain all when I return.

Praise to the Father for His continued work in the world and especially here in Sri Lanka. Thank you for all of your responses to the prayer requests and praise report. I cannot begin to tell you the power of prayer and the encouragement it brings to a weary traveler to see co-laborers in the harvest from ALL over the globe - uniting as ONE BODY to beseech the Lord for the harvest here! It is TRULY ripe. Ask Him for MORE workers - as always!

Smiling in His service and held in the everlasting arms. Bringing down strongholds in Sri Lanka!

Popular Posts