Go Therefore

The miracles of technology! I can picture Paul somewhere in the heavenlies a bit envious of my little Blackberry contraption. This surely is exceedingly more than he could have imagined from his prison

And while he had one of the great wonders of the ancient world in his backyard (the Coliseum in Rome), the silver shaped bullet with wings that just carried me halfway around the world would have been unfathomable.

Here it is a bit after 2:00am on a dark road in India and we are making our way from Chennai to Nellore. It's hard typing through the bumps, swerves, and general nauseas producing diesel fumes but... I am a communicator at heart with 3 hours to kill.

Some of you probably think I'm crazy, but I would pass my lesson on to you from my pal Oswald
and call myself abandoned!

"...I have abandoned to the great supernatural position of limitless confidence in Christ Jesus, which is really God's only call for a missionary." Oswald Chambers Oct 27

The trip was uneventful and long. Did I say long? I meant to say what I will repeat each day for the villagers and children gathered to see the strange colored visitors. "We live a long long long long long long long way from here! They laugh and by that time, I will have enough rest in my bones and food in my belly to laugh with them.

At approximately 4:00am we will reach our destination, check in, collapse, shower, eat, and be off for the Leper Beggar village in the afternoon.

We are 11 and a half (not sure why they have that 30 minute thing) hours ahead of Central Time Zone so try just subtracting 30 minutes from your watch and change day to night or night to day and you will be as confused time wise as my body is! But whatever the time - it is always a time to pray.

I am not just asking for prayers for our work here in India, there are thousands upon thousands of missionaries around the globe, taking back territory for the King. His Kingdom IS coming, His will IS being done.

"All authority has been given to Me... Go therefore..." Matthew 28:18-19

We are going -
Thanks for sending!

On the road for a long long long time!

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty,
He is honor to the brave;
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of wrong His slave,

Our God is marching on going! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Popular Posts