Run


"I want you to get out there and walk - better yet, run! - on the road God called you to travel.." Ephesians 4:1 The Message

I'm off and running (AGAIN), the road He has set before me. While this particular "race" is more like a sprint (within the same time zone and a mere 2,000 miles) it is still one the Father orchestrated and equipped me to run.

Frankly, I'm happy to be away from the political race and rhetoric as much as possible. During the elections of 2008, I was with a team serving in the poverty-striken, hurricane ravaged island nation of Haiti. It was bad - but as "bad" as we saw the conditions, NOTHING would have prepared us for the utter devastation the earthquake in 2010 created.

With that history in view, I want to spend each and every moment committed to what the Lord has for me to do this day, at this time.

"As long as it is day, we must do the works of Him who sent me. Night is coming..." John 9:4

I don't know who will be elected President of the United States. I don't know if a natural disaster will befall Panama two years from now (as it did in Haiti), but this I do know with all certainty and conviction:


Jesus commissioned us to Go (Matthew 28:19)

Jesus is not slow in coming (2 Peter 3:9)

Jesus is coming back (John 14:3)

Popular Posts