On the Road Again...

Somewhere in the back of my mind the Willie Nelson song echoes, "On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again. The life I love... "

For Willie and his friends, the life they love is making music, but for me it is making friends for Eternity; introducing children and adults to the Name above all names. Here
21st century, I am astounded at the number of people in Sri Lanka who have NEVER heard the name of Jesus.

Much has happened in Sri Lanka since my last visit in October. Easter Sunday, I will be celebrating the resurrection of our King and the opening of a Children’s Home Sunshine After Rain Ministries has helped to build in the village of Anamadura! Through the generosity of supporters like YOU – these projects are funded and made possible. God has no limit to His resources. He is looking for those willing to give of the resources He has given them, willing to give sacrificially. NOW, is the time to ask Him YOUR part in the ongoing work of the Kingdom. For such a time as this – you have been given to, and as Mordecai told his questioning cousin – “if YOU remain silent, relief and deliverance will come from another place…” Take this opportunity to join in saving lives of homeless, orphaned and abandoned children with a financial donation.

Donations by credit card can be made online at

www.sunshineafterrain.org

Please make time to pray for the ministry, take time to listen, take the time to care. We cannot begin to complete the task set before us without YOUR participation and faithfulness! This Easter, honor His gift to you with a gift back to Him.

As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. For He says, "In the time of My favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:1-2

Popular Posts