Circles

I admit I haven't thought much about the derivative of the phrase "prayer circle" until I found myself reading the following verse in The Message:

"God's angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray." Psalm 34:7

Here in Tai'an, China I know I am in desperate need of some "circles." I arrived yesterday after 38 travelling hours and finally collapsed at 7:00 last night. I slept fairly well and I am feeling adjusted this morning. I await the arrival of my friend, and we will be heading out for our first round of classes. The goal is to prompt questions about "why" and "how" I do the things I do and go the places I go.

Once that is introduced, I will be free to give them the REAL reason (although it is not Christmas, Jesus IS the "reason for this season" here in China).

Please join me in making some circles by praying.

More to come
Until He comes
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Popular Posts