United We Stand

"Take on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand." Ephesians 6:13

I'm listening to praise music before I finally call it a day, and it has been a long one. I left my house at 3:45AM to head out for the airport and catch my 5:00 flight to Philadelphia via Detroit. Driving in the dark, barely conscious I came to all my senses and awareness when I reached the north entrance to the airport only to see it SHUT DOWN and under construction. There I was detouring through Grapevine praying not to have a flat tire or a fainting spell. "Lord, just get me on that plane!"

He did, and here I am, trained up, prayed up and armor on! The setting is beautiful, the volunteers ready willing and able and God - well He is a palpable presence! Kneel with us for the "standing" days ahead

Suiting up and smiling
Charlynn

SPECIFIC PRAYER REQUESTS:

Warriors and Families: packing and preparing to be at the getaway; ease tense situations, bring supernatural peace to their spirits

Program Team: Logistics and their energy, Weather! Many of the activities are outdoors on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay. Another rain storm came in this evening. Pray it stops and goes south to Texas.

Child Leaders and Workers: 17 children UNDER the age of 4! 9 of those are UNDER 2!!! Pray for good rockers, few tears and lots of naps.

Middle School Child Workers: Energy, fun and an atmosphere where they can be safe to be kids

Caregiver Sessions: pray for emotional healing and spiritual blessings to be abundant

Warrior Sessions: pray for the soldiers to feel comfortable sharing. At past retreats this has been an opportunity for them to begin the healing from the trauma of war so needed.

Host Table: a place where soldiers and their families can grab a snack, chat with the hosts and get to know each other

Worship Team/Speakers: pray for open hearts to hear the comfort of the Father. Pray for ministering angels to walk alongside those in attendance

Popular Posts