Exploits

"But the people who do know their God shall be strong and do exploits." Daniel 11:32

This morning I'm setting off for some "exploits." The prophet Daniel was referring to the end of times when the persecution of the saints begin in earnest under the reign of the anti-Christ. His prophecy is designed to encourage the faint-hearted and acknowledge that when evil looks like its winning, don't get discouraged, be strong, take action!

Two weeks ago I had a ticket purchased and was set to pack for India. Things changed, I adjusted, but I know my God and I'm taking action to take back enemy territory. So off I go to the distant land of Kansas to visit one of the Wounded Warrior families I have come to know and love. This Sunday, I will be speaking at their church. I'm not sure what I'm speaking about, but the Lord has a good six hour road trip to let me in on it.

Please pray for safety on the road, divine appointments in Kansas, and the Kingdom of God advancing!

Be strong! Don't lose heart when circumstances change, there is territory to be claimed even in your own neighborhood.

Smiling in action

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Popular Posts