Live and Awake in Hong Kong

Greetings from the future.

I arrived in Hong Kong on FRIDAY at 7:00 am. It was not too bad as far as airplanes go - I was in a three seater window with a seat between myself and the other passenger. I took advantage took my medicine and stretched my legs out.

Tomorrow we will leave early for a 4-5 hour drive to Ratnapura which is in the central region. I still have 9 flight hours to go (4 to Singapore and then 5 to Colombo) I will arrive (and I am assured met at the airport) at 8:45 PM.
Our team:
A - AED administrator, preacher, man on fire for evangelism sums him up best A2 - AED administrator - my translator - heart after God
E - AED intern (one of the young girls who was with me the first part of my trip last July) seeker being tenderized
ME - International clown of mystery! And well it would be rude and vain to get into the rest.

This is WAR - we are in

There are wounded

But we are assured of the our victory!

On her way to the lost in Sri Lanka

Popular Posts