Special Offer - NOT



"Hey there! All who are thirsty, come to the water! Are you penniless? Come anyway - buy and eat!" Isaiah 55:1 The Message

By now, you probably realize I am the victim of the Internet crime known as HACKED. I am eight hours ahead of Central Standard time, so when I complete my day's entry I climb under four wool blankets, close my eyes and try to fall asleep faster than I can realize I'm freezing.
This morning when I unplugged my charging Blackberry, I saw I had 128 emails. "Wow, that "Lesson One" really got to people! Look at all these responses."
It was not responses from touched recipients, it was the dreaded MAILER-DAEMON. Demon is more like it. I opened a few thinking a lot of people have changed their email without letting me know. But then I read Netlix, Michael's and Bank of America were thanking me for contacting their customer service department but informing me I should not expect any response as I had contacted the wrong department.

Delete
Delete
Delete
x 125

SPAM, how computer malevolent worms have hurt your image! All these ridiculous offers; enticements, traps and tricks to make a person believe their friend wants them to "check this out."
Long before computers and emails entered the landscape of our daily living, I was actually eating Spam and listening to the wisdom of my grandmother who warned "if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!"

Why do we fall for the "FORWARD this email to prove you're patriotic, or a Christian, or my friend" when we never fell for the old-fashioned "Chain Letter?"

What a way to start the day when "communication" was my topic.

There is Good News out there. It isn't that Microsoft is giving away computers, or a sick man in Nigeria died and needs me to dispense ten million dollars. God, loved me enough to sacrifice His Son so I could have a relationship with Him forever. I want the teachers to leave here with confidence in sharing that life-changing message with children.

I'm honored to be communicating a message that really IS "too good to be true."

"You'll summon nations you've never heard of, and nations who've never heard of you will come running to you because of Me..." Isaiah 55: 5 The Message

Hacked but smiling
In His service

Pray:
For the "worm" to be stopped in my email account
For the continued translation to be effective
For discernment on confronting misinterpreted Scripture
For patience (YES, it is safe to pray that for me)
For grace and peace!
For the last day of the conference to breakdown strongholds for the future of the nation is at stake!













Popular Posts