ailments

Despite my best efforts and oils, today I am a bit under the weather here. It is 6:30 am and all through the night the wind has howled, banged the doors, and disturbed my sleep. This morning I have back to back performances at the two different Universities.

Negotiating through the traffic proves nerve rattling in itself - and with my phobia of driving you can imagine the prayers I must utter from my backseat domain! I really need prayers for strength and energy as well as prevention from falling sick.

The pollution here is notoriously bad (one of the worst cities in China - which is about 10 L.A.'s on the smog scale) and often causes URI's (upper respiratory infections) plus it is culturally acceptable to spit in public and by public I mean anywhere there are other people (classrooms, dining halls - ANYWHERE) which only adds to the spread of bacteria.

Pray for protection, healing and an extra measure of His strength

it remains my joy!

Popular Posts